Is it okay to feed the wildlife?

No, please do not feed wildlife! There are a myriad of reported bear issues (they like bird feeders and trash). It is illegal to trap and move wildlife to a different location (even for us). If there is a problem with nuisance wildlife, please call the Massachusetts Environmental Police. The 7-day, emergency statewide dispatch phone number is 1-800-632-8075.